Tuesday, September 30, 2014

fire rescue

In Lacey, Washington, firefighters were able to put out a blaze in a mobile home.  When they entered the house, they found two adult hamsters and three babies near death from smoke inhalation.  Because they had a "Pet Emergency Guide," they were able to put it to use to save the hamsters.  Tiny oxygen masks were used and luckily four of the hamsters survived thanks to the actions of the Lacey Fire Department.  I think they went above and beyond!!  Kudos to the Lacey WA Fire Department.  hamsters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.